Alero Wheel Bearing Replacement
Hipro Power 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Xenon HID Headlight Bulb - Low & High Beam
* 1 Pair of 9006 Super High Intensity Discharge HID Xenon Halogen Light Bulbs for Low Beam
* 1 Pair of 9005 Super High Intensity Discharge HID Xenon Halogen Light Bulbs for High Beam
* Xenon Gas Filled
* 9006 - Hyper Bluish-White, 12V, 5900K, 100 Watt
* 9005 - Hyper Bluish-White, 12V, 5900K, 100 Watt
* HID-Look alike Halogen Bulbs
* Better Visibility & brightness for driving at night
* Direct Upgrade or Replacement of original stock halogen bulbs
* Quick and Easy Installation
* Simply remove stock bulbs and replace with these new ones, no modification needed!
*** Vehicles equipped with factory installed or upgraded HID options WILL NOT work with these Bulbs!!!!
This Optare Alero was donated to the Papplewick trust in 2006 by Optare and is used to transport visitors between the main site and the Victorian reservoir ? mile away.
The bus, chassis number 210205 was one of a small number of prototypes built during 1999 and was used to launch the Alero product at the NEC in that year to local councils and community transport groups.
After successful completion of a test programme the bus was used as a part of the demonstration fleet but was never registered. Unusually the bus is the only Alero built containing 17 seats in addition to the driver, as the production buses were all built as 16 seat or less to ensure compliance with the minibus regulations.
Having been superseded as a demonstration vehicle the bus was stored at Optare Rotherham for several years until it was donated to the trust in 2006. The bus features an Iveco 2.8l turbo diesel engine and manual ZF transmission and is a single piece glass fibre body.
Here the bus sits outside the boiler house waiting for the next trip to the reservoir.
Optare's Alero was not as popular as the manufacturer hoped it would be. There appeared to be a niche in the market for a smaller minibus, aimed towards community bus users, and this purpose designed vehicle seemed to fit the bill. Lack of custom and some reliability issues led to the Alero's demise. Examples can still be found in service, and this one, YN03ZWK, was being operated by Mountain Goat of Windermere on 8 September 2004.
garden trailer wheels
power wheels battery alternative
new xbox wheel
new rockstar wheels
wheels on the bus song lyrics
wagon wheel ruts
wheel horse 314
used wheel balancer
Author:5th wheel skirting
Display RSS link.
Friend request form
copyright (C) ALERO WHEEL BEARING REPLACEMENT. ALERO WHEEL » 5TH WHEEL SKIRTING all rights reserved.
[ template by 白黒素材 ]